Are you consciously on your Spiritual Journey and having difficulties maintaining your connection? This is a very common occurrence. We live in a 3-dimensional world where we are attached to People Place and Things and these aspects of our lives can hinder us on our journey. If we are committed to family and professional life, we can easily forget ourselves and overlook our specific needs. One thing for sure is that you have experienced the beauty and power of Spirituality and yearn to grow in this way. You may even feel frustrated that you can hardly get around to putting familiar simple practices into place to keep you connected. I have been there and know how you feel sometimes. What we need to remember is that it is not family, partner or friends that are keeping us from meditating or fasting, it is ourselves. What I realise is that we need to take time to put in place a daily routine that is practical and achievable, a common set of objectives that we can execute comfortably daily to help us stay on our Spiritual Journey. I can tell you that I have consciously been on my Spiritual Journey for over 20 years and have my tried and tested routine that works. I have also had the opportunity to teach and tutor numerous students and Healing Practitioner myriad ways to consciously keep themselves connected to Spirit. It is my pleasure to share some of these practices with you. Please see below and let me know your thoughts. Would love to hear from you.
9 Ways to remain connected to Consciousness:
- Pray and or Meditate and drink cold water upon Rising
- Avoid meditating at the 6th or 12th hour
- Always express gratitude for everything even the difficult tests
- Consume at least 1.5 litres of water each day
- Give up red meat …consider becoming a vegan
- Exercise regularly, at least 3 times per week (this can include Walking)
- Give to others regularly
- Fast (juice or water) regularly
- Attend courses relating to the Metaphysical world including Reiki, Crystal Healing, Sound Healing, Colour Healing, Iridology Angelic Workshop and other similar educational experiences.