Nutritional Therapy is a proactive approach to Optimum Health and to date fifty nutrients have been identified as essential for best health. Your health can be promoted and maintained at the highest level if you are able to achieve your optimal intake of each nutrient. Gradually your body, including your skeletal system, is rebuilt and rejuvenated.
Through optimum nutrition, you will improve mental clarity, mood and concentration, increase physical performance, improve quality of sleep, develop resistance to infections, protect yourself from disease, and extend your lifespan.
Your taste buds will sharpen and become more sensitive. Your taste buds will educate and train you in the right choice of foods for your body as the seasons change. Nutrition will teach you that each individual’s physical body is different and as we age our bodies will change continually informing us which foods will be to our benefit at any given time.
There are no side effects from nutritional supplements, particularly when advised by a Nutritionist. Your health improves significantly when you eat for nutritional value and not specifically for taste. The Nutritional Approach to life helps you avoid and or decrease pain and suffering.
Nutritional healing is a lifelong practice. It is a very simple way of healing.
As a Nutritionist who thinks outside the box, I also want to focus my work on Autism and Nutrition and look forward to engaging with parents and care givers on the subject.
Nutritional Therapy can treat:
- Cleansing various body Organs
- IBS – Irritable Bowell Syndrome
- Weight Loss
- and many more ailments and physical discomforts…
What to expect
- Assessment of your current health which will take into consideration your genetic and historic illnesses and current pains and discomforts.
- You will be encouraged to express how you would like to take part in your journey to achieving good health as this is very personal to each individual.
- You will be given detailed documentation to complete to give me a clear picture of your current physical health.
- You will have the opportunity to look at how your daily routines and beliefs can be changed to support and improve your health.
|First session||1 hour 15 minutes - In-depth consultation||£55.00|
|Second Session||45 minutes||£45.00|
|Third session||45 minutes||£35.00|
Concessions for Students and Senior Citizens/Unemployed. Group Nutritional Consultation and Talks Available.